- 🧹 Clean code
- 🌌 React
- 🟢 Node
- 🍃 MongoDB
- 💻 Express and Fastify
- 🏆 Teamwork
- 📄 Documentation
- 🛠 Build stuff
I've worked with
- 📄 Next.js
- 📦 Redux and MobX
- 🔗 Socket.io
- 🎨 Ant Design + Ant Design Charts
- 🎨 Mantine js
- 🌳 Puppeteer, Playwright and Cypress
- 🃏 Jest
- 📋 JSDoc
I've played with
I want to learn
All of them have 0 dependencies.
- up-npm CLI tool written in Go to review and update your NPM dependencies, easy and fast.
- dame: minimalistic HTTP client for the browser and Node.js.
- entor: loads environment variables from JSON files into process.env and supports shared environments.
- objeto: Object helper to get, set, delete and check nested properties without risk.
- mementos: Enhances productivity by providing visual cues and easy navigation to important areas with specific and configurable comments.
- icarukTime: Measures the time you spend on each project, language and file, offline.
- Tab filler: It fills with tabs the lines that should be tabbed.